IBA is an independent private equity firm dedicated to helping foreign investors to have a business presence in the United States. We accomplish this through specialized consulting and Foreign Direct Investment Programs that help our foreign clients navigate in a business environment that may not be particularly native or familiar to them.
Focusing in Mexico and Latin America, IBA has the geographic connections and offshore resources to be the preferred services partner to companies or groups of investors looking to establish businesses in the United States.
We invest in a wide variety of transaction structures operating in stable markets that generate competitive returns on capital, predictable and recurring revenue, and strong free cash flow.
IBA is recognized locally and abroad for its passion in building better businesses. Some of our recent notables include:
▪ Published in the LMT Business Journal
▪ Member of the Economic Development Committee for the City of Laredo
▪ Partner with City of Laredo for Special Projects Advisory
▪ Member of CCIM Institute – Certified Commercial Investment Member
▪ Member of “NAR” National Realtor Association
▪ Partner with the City Laredo in creating a Green Recycling Awareness Program